Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Book Making Basket

 
To encourage creativity and literacy I put together a winter book making basket. I put some supplies in a wooden box that we could pull out to make winter themed mini books. The wooden box was made for me by my husband and L for Christmas. L wanted to build be a big garden but Daddy helped him make this planter box instead.


I stapled some white paper in to mini books with scrap paper covers.

 I also added some winter themed sticker and stamps.

 I made the stamps by sticking winter themed foam stickers on to lids.
 The boys liked helping me make the books and they wanted to make books out of different papers.



Making For the Kids Friday abc button
3Boys&aDog DEALS!

1 comment:

  1. Foam stickers on lids--that's genius! Why didn't I think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete