Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bubble Birthday Blast

Today is L's 5th Birthday. We had a family Birthday party this past weekend. It was a bubble themed party at a Local Science museum.

The kids played with lots of different bubble wands.

 Experimented with a Bubble window and giant bubbles.
 
 They also had fun with Bubble art- The kids blew bubbles with a mix of washable paint, dish soap and water on to paper.


 I made some Rainbow Jello to go along with our colorful decorations.
 
 I made the Bubble cake. I baked the cake in a 13x17 pan and frosted it with teal butter cream. I put a picture of L on a Popsicle stick stick it in the cake and place a glass bubble bowl over it. I added white frosting, pearlized gum balls, pearlized sprinkles and rainbow Twizzlers.
 We also explored the Science museum. The kids had fun with the light table, sand table, and kinex.

No comments:

Post a Comment