- Make "snow" angels on the floor.
- Jump up and pretend to hang ornaments.
- March while singing Jingle Bells
- Thumpity, thump, thump like Frosty the Snowman
- Reach up high to the stars
- Bend and stretch into the shape of a candy cane.
- Pretend to climb the chimney like Santa.
- Run as fast as you can in place like the gingerbread man.
- Say "Ho, ho, ho!" and shake your belly like Santa.
- Waddle like a penguin.
- Prance like a reindeer.
- March like the Little Drummer Boy
- Crouch down low then pop up like a jack-in-the-box.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Christmas Exercise Cards
I have two very active boys and am constantly trying to come up with energetic activities for us. Now that we are spending more time inside its getting a little harder to stay active. I've seen the idea for making cards with exercises on them before and thought I would make some with a Christmas twist.