Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Parade

I'm always trying to incorporate more music and active play into our day. Well the boys are very good at making plenty of noise and are very active on their own I'm just trying to harness this energy into some fun and educational activities. So when E and I went to library story time and they had a pretend Thanksgiving parade with instruments I thought "Hey we could do this at home!" E was also excited to share this activity with big brother. So I brought some instruments outside and we went way in the back yard so we wouldn't disturb anyone and had a parade.





 Oh and if you are wondering why L's hat is backwards - He insisted he wear it that way. We had lots of fun with our thanksgiving parade and will probably be having one again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment