Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Bath Fun

I like to surprise the kids with themed baths from time to time. Craft foam shapes, ice cubes and recycled containers are some of the kids favorite bath toys. When wet craft foam will stick on the tub walls and you can let it dry after and use for another project. I saw the idea to use craft foam in the bathtub on filth wizardry awhile ago and we have made craft foam murals in the bathtub many times. This week I made a Thanksgiving themed bath. Sorry I'm not sure why my kids look like blurs.
 I used foam turkeys, leaves and pumpkins from the dollar area at Target. I also made red heart shaped ice cubes I figured the hearts were for sharing thanksgiving with family. I added some bubble bath too


The turkeys are hiding before Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment