Sunday, December 11, 2011

Alphabet Soup

The boys had a lot of fun making pretend alphabet soup. I took a bunch of magnetic letters and placed them in a mini muffin pan added water and froze them.
 I brought out the letters frozen in ice and set up a big soup pot of warm water on some towels. I added some bowls, ladles and slotted spoons.
 The boys got the frozen letters out of the muffin pan and added them to their soup. I also set out a magnetic board to put the letters on.

 We had a lot of fun stirring and talking about what letters were in our soup.

No Time for Flashcards
I Can Teach My Child
Classified: Mom ”I

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea. I'm pinning it so I'll remember it for the future.

    Stopped by from Link & Learn.

    ReplyDelete